My First Oil Painting - Still Life with Apples

Peter Buchan oil painting Still Life with Apples Still Life with Apples 8"x10" oil on canvas panel, Peter Buchan 2005 Collection of the artist Working across the street from Robert Wilson Galleries in Sarasota, I had the opportunity to spend my lunch hours gazing at the great works by today's contemporary painters. Seeing the beautiful works by Don Demers, Joseph McGurl, Tim Thompson and others, I was stirred to take on painting - even though I haven't practiced art in years, and had never painted before.

Comments

Anonymous said…
YOU CANT BE A GREAT ARTIST WITHOUT A JEALOUS BROTHER . I ALWAYS ENVIED YOUR ABILITY . YOU SHOULD SHOW YOUR ABE LINCOLN. DAN
Peter Buchan said…
Thanks, Dan! Good to hear from you, shoot me an email! - Pete

Popular Posts